Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
Want to take your advanced Microsoft Excel skills to the next level? Are you exploring data analytics and visualization?
Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel is a practical new course, taught in short, lecture-based videos, complete with demos, quizzes, and hands-on labs, and skill up on many of the built-in business intelligence (BI) tools and features in Excel.
Learn how to present the most relevant data with dynamic reports and presentations, as expert Dany Hoter walks you through all the important details.
- Import data from a SQL database with multiple tables, formatted Excel report and multiple csv files.
- Perform query operations beyond the user interface.
- Create Excel visualizations using PivotTables, PivotCharts, and cube functions.
- Upload an Excel workbook and data model to the Power BI service.
- Create measures using several advanced DAX functions.
- Explore Excel and Power BI Mobile App.
- Create an Excel data model using queries from a single csv file.
- Explore data analysis using Excel dashboards, pivot tables, pivot charts, based on Excel tables.
- Data Analysis in Excel, The Excel Data Model and Basic DAX
- Creating an Excel Data Model from Multiple Tables, Advanced DAX and Advanced Text Query
- Data Visualizations Using Excel, Publishing Excel Data Model and Report to Power BI and Excel on the Mobile Platform
- Knowledge Development