With more companies moving to the cloud, the need for cloud security is becoming increasingly apparent. Because of this, the IT and cybersecurity industries have seen an increase in demand for knowledgeable experts to help companies stay secure in the cloud.
This is an introductory course targeted towards professionals working in IT and Cybersecurity and provides a broad overview of cloud security and allows students to gain critical insights into how security issues change in the cloud, including data security, key management, and identity and access management.
Learn how to develop a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards using the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Security Guidance V.4 and recommendations from European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA). You will also be introduced to CSA’s governance, risk, and compliance tool for the cloud - Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM)
- In-depth understanding of the full capabilities of cloud computing.
- Knowledge to effectively develop a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards
- Understand best practices for Identity and Access Management (IAM), cloud incident response, application security, data encryption, Security as a Service, and securing emerging technologies.
- Prepare for Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) certification
- Cloud Architecture
- Infrastructure Security for Cloud
- Managing Cloud Security and Risk
- Data Security for Cloud Computing
- Application Security and Identity Management for Cloud Computing
- Cloud Security Operations