Intro to IoT
Digital Transformation: The change that occurs when new digital technologies and business models impact a company’s value proposition and market position
• Digital Disruption will impact all major industries
• 75% of businesses will become digital by 2020
• The average time for disruption is 3 years
Students learn about the Internet of Things and how it enables the Digital Transformation along with emerging technologies such as data analytics, artificial intelligence and the increased attention to cybersecurity The course also introduces the importance of the new Intent Based Networking that uses a software driven approach and machine learning to be able to connect and secure tens of billions of new devices with ease.
Student will have a comprehensive view of how these emerging technologies are shaping the digital business. They also have the opportunity to explore career opportunities in this new landscape.
- Explain the meaning and impact of Digital Transformation. Apply basic programming to support IoT devices.
- Explain how data provides value to Digital Business and Society.
- Explain the benefits of automation in the digitized world.
- Explain the need for enhanced security in the digitized world.
- Discover opportunities provided by digital transformation.
- Everything is Connected
- Everything Becomes Programmable
- Everything Generates Data
- Everything Can be Automated
- Everything Needs to be Secured
- Educational and Business Opportunities